Thursday, February 3, 2011

My favorite Super Hero

Isn't he the cutest Superhero you've ever seen??

He makes me crazy sometimes, but I love him to pieces. Everyday for the past few weeks, he'll dress up and want me to be "Spider Girl" and he'll be "spider boy" he's been in this funky stage of not wanting to go to preschool and throwing awesome tantrums. Today, he took a bucket full of his favorite things to show the kids at preschool. He is adorable, head strong, funny and I wouldn't change a thing.

Yesterday he said two funny things:
#1-Right before bedtime-
C: IS this Dad's toothbrush?
Me: Nope, it's mine.
C: Oh, where is dad's I want to use his...
Me: Well, you need to use your own toothbrush Cado, it's gross to use someone else's.
C: (insert sad voice) But I really want to use his, because I love dad so much.

#2-Talking about the bucket his teacher said he could fill with his favorite things today.
C: What should I put in this bucket, Mom?
Me: Oh, anything you like, it will be fun
C: So like Buzz and Woody?
Me: Yes, that would work
C: (who knows where he thought of this) But no fish right?
Me: (confused) Uh, nope, no fish.
C: No stinky fish, right?
Me: Nope?

What a hoot!

4 comments:

  1. 4 is a fun age! When Tyson saw a picture of me and Brian on our wedding day, he said "Look mom, you are a princess!" So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a way fun age... Auri keeps me rolling these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky mom you are to have such a cute little guy! He is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I cannot believe he is four. That is amazing that time goes so fast!

    ReplyDelete