Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter this year. The celebration started off on Saturday with a shower for Jeff and Ruth. We are so excited for them!! She is down to just a few weeks. And she may be the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen. Her belly bounces when she laughs! (I wish I had taken some pictures)
Then we headed to my mom's house for the Easter festivities. Here are just a few pictures of the egg hunt....











Sunday, was a little nuts! We hurried to the church for ward choir practice and then they did a beautiful job. I changed the song from the previous Sunday (it just wasn't working) and so we only had 2 practices with the new one. You would have never known. It was perfect. Then our church and then we headed up to Mark's student ward (that goes from 3-6PM!)and I sang. We were tired when we finally got home around 6:30.
Here are some not so great pictures of our Easter together. Conner wanted nothing of it. And he totally won. You'll just love all the construction behind us. I totally do.





And here is my favorite person in the world. He was on a business trip the entire week before Easter and I missed him so much. He left me a love note all around my house every morning for me to find. Can't ask for better than that.

2 comments:

  1. You look fab Natalie! cute pics of the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Easter. BTW Nat you are looking smokin' hot in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete