It's so hard for me to believe that today is May 31st! I have watched my calendar for June 1st to come for almost 10 months now. Crazy how slow time can go when you are wanting it to go fast.
We will be induced tomorrow to have a baby girl. I can still hardly wrap my mind around it. I am really excited, nervous and ready. This pregnancy has been quite strange. My OCD flared up and made it seem like this wasn't going to happen. I have worried just about non-stop about all the "what if's" of it all and have been so nervous that something was wrong with me or the baby, or something terrible would happen to me or the baby. So, I'm really happy to be at this point. The worries will hopefully lessen tomorrow when it all happens.
I am so excited to have a baby girl. I already feel so bonded to her. I can't wait to meet her and love on her. I'm excited that she has 2 older brothers that will protect her and love her and I am especially excited to see how Mark loves her. He is really excited. 3 feels like a lot! I am still trying to process being out-numbered by our kids. I love it. I am so grateful that we can have children and that Heavenly Father has blessed us so abundantly.
Let tomorrow come! We are ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment